"Thriving on A Vegan Diet" A Vegan Nutrition Seminar with Robyn Chuter
Adopting a vegan diet is one of the most powerful actions you can take to benefit animals and the earth. And it can also offer great benefits to your health… but only if it’s done right! In this in-depth presentation, you’ll learn:
* The health benefits that vegan diet offers – and why many vegans aren’t enjoying those benefits;
* The 5 most common mistakes people make when transitioning from an omnivorous diet;
* A simple tool that cuts through all the confusing messages of low-fat, high-protein, low-GI, low-carb and so on, helping you choose the most nutritious foods;
* The 7 ‘nutrients of concern’ on a vegan diet, and how to make sure you’re getting enough of them;
* The daily ‘must-eats’ for achieving optimal health; and
* How to set up your kitchen and your schedule so you can thrive on your vegan diet.
Download the seminar notes here; watch the recording here.