Part 1 of an interview with Supreme Master TV on plant-based diets and health. Please note I am not affiliated with the Supreme Master organisation in any way, but fully support their mission of promoting plant-based eating for personal and planetary health.
Read my blog, Veg for 30 days, for delicious recipes and tips on healthy eating.
26 July 2013
Forks Over Knives has inspired many people to change the way they eat. It explains the science behind the linkages between the foods most people eat, and the disease they get, with exceptional clarity.
I'll be answering audience questions on plant-based nutrition after the screening. Book here.
22 July 2013
Emotional eating sabotages many people's attempts to eat healthily, even when they're well-informed. Come and learn how to use Emotional Freedom Technique to break free of the prison of emotional eating, so you can lose weight and keep it off forever, and make friends with your body again! Book here.
29 November 2012
Adopting a vegan diet is one of the most powerful actions you can take to benefit animals and the earth. And it can also offer great benefits to your health… but only if it’s done right! In this in-depth presentation, you’ll learn:
* The health benefits that vegan diet offers – and why many vegans aren’t enjoying those benefits;
* The 5 most common mistakes people make when transitioning from an omnivorous diet;
* A simple tool that cuts through all the confusing messages of low-fat, high-protein, low-GI, low-carb and so on, helping you choose the most nutritious foods;
* The 7 ‘nutrients of concern’ on a vegan diet, and how to make sure you’re getting enough of them;
* The daily ‘must-eats’ for achieving optimal health; and
* How to set up your kitchen and your schedule so you can thrive on your vegan diet.
Sydney Cruelty Free Living Festival: Presentation on plant-based diets vs chronic disease.
10 am-5 pm, Belmore Park
30 October 2011
1 May 2011
Sydney Vegan Expo: Presentation on healthy plant-based eating followed by demonstration and sampling of delicious, health-promoting recipes.
20 March 2011
Sunshine Day: Presentation on EFT at a day of pampering, relaxation and enjoyment for people living with cancer, sponsored by Blue Mountains Cancer Help and Inner Harmony.
19 March 2011
Forever 21 book launch: Presentation on healthy plant-based eating at the launch of Kathy Divine's inspiring new book, Forever 21.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.